Just great!

Developer
Dec 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Great to hear that you started this as a new project. I have posted numerous bug fixes on the clr addins codeplex issue tracker (for example, the subversion fix). However, no-one developed the thing which is a shame.

I will test this thing out tomorrow, but great that you have given back life to this project!

Just a question:

Is this feature already implemented? I can help you if you want, now I know that more people are supporting the project.

Coordinator
Dec 30, 2009 at 7:38 PM

Hello Geertvan,

Yes, the subversion fix is probably in there, as I had the same problem. I tried rolling a few of the fixes into this release from the former list.

I would love for you to help out, as I'm personally stretched thin with other things I have to do. Currently, good things to do would be to improve on the code rendering and making it support e.g. multiple interfaces and generics as well as possibly warning if some error has been made when generating the pipeline, from the user's part. It seems that JetBrains are starting to support plugins actively again with resharper version 5, so another option would be to use their C#-native code-dom to generate the code, as the visual studio one is rather akward (imo) to call into (it seems to be a lot of p/invoke into C++ which it is written in).

Developer
Jan 5, 2010 at 2:28 PM

I suggest that you improve the file system of the repository a bit:

root
|- doc
|   |- history.txt
|   |- readme.txt
|- lib
|   |- your source files
|- src
|   |- your source files

This way, you can write the output to the root directory as well (keep your output clean) and let the users know what has changed in the history.txt.

Then, I will first implement the option to specify the output directory for each build configuration. Is there some write-repository for subversion available?

Coordinator
Jan 6, 2010 at 6:55 PM

You should have access to the live repository now. Treat it for what it is, the repository for code. Do write unit tests for anything new you implement.