Lots of improvements from the CTP, version 1.0:
- Added dialogue for possible overwrite if the file has changed: possibility of ignoring changes (per file) (instead of throwing).
- Added dialogue for possible overwrite if the file has been added to the generated files folder (instead of throwing)
- Improved project selection dialogue.
- Improved path output for each assembly.
- Vastly improved code quality in Connect.cs (it wasn't that good)
- Added patch for XML comment generation from Issue Tracker
- Added a bit of functional programming concepts as extension methods
- Fixed problem with status bar not completing if exception is thrown
- Fixed numerous index out of bound exceptions
- Fixed problems pipeline builder had with solution folders.
- Added numerous null checks and safe programming practices.
- Pipeline takes into account solution folders with projects relevant to the pipeline.
- Renamed and added comments to strange "my code" constructs
- Inverted a lot of ifs to reduce nesting
- Fixed subversion problem where .svn folders would be deleted.
- Selected items in the drop down menus aren't unselected every time your start the dialogue, but is remembered for the duration of your VS instance. Helps to save time if you have many projects in your solution and they aren't named according to the defaults.
- Added "Guess projects" button, if you have changed them, but wish to run the very simple heuristic on them.
- Fixed problem with events defined in base contract.
- Added settings so UI values can be remembered for the next time.
- Added feature to use %configuration% in the output directory. Therefore, it is possible to create configuration-specific output directories for the pipeline add-in.
- Improved UI so it is easier to use.